Welcome to Employment Strategies for Accounting Professionals.
This course will provide you with all the information you need to know to work as a Accounting Professional in Ontario.
- Understand the accounting field in Canada and Ontario
- Identify Hard Skills, Soft Skills and Transferable Skills
- Identify the steps needed to start the process of becoming a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Writing, Language and Terminology
- Resume Development, Cover letter and Interviews
- Workplace Communication
- Job Keeping and Ethics
- Computerization, trends and goals
The next session will be offered from September 14 to October 2nd, 2020. If you would like to register for this course, go to the main page and create an account. If you already have an account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. We look forward to helping transition to employment in Ontario.
Welcome to Employment Strategies for Teaching in Ontario
This course will provide you with all the information you need to know to work as a Teacher in Ontario.
The topics of this course include:
- Understand the education system in Ontario
- Have the skills and tools to research Labour Market information in the education system.
- Using Canada's National Occupational Classification to learn more about the various occupations in this field
- identify the steps needed for entry to a Registered Profession
- Developing a career portfolio
- Identifying the soft and hard skills required for teaching
- Finding a job in teaching
- Creating a Resume
- Creating a Cover
- Preparing for the Interview
- Social Media
This is a Self Directed Workshop, which you will be able to work through at your own pace and ask questions.
If you would like to register for this course, go to the main page and create an account. If you already have an account, send an email to email@example.com to let us know. We look forward to helping transition to employment in Ontario.
Employment Strategies for Engineers is designed for Internationally Trained Engineers in the areas of Civil, Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical. The Employment Strategies for Engineers is a self-directed course which aims to increase the labour market integration of internationally trained Engineers by providing tools and information on the licensing process, Canadian workplace culture, business language, Engineering terminology and employability skills.
Please click here for course overview.
This is a self-directed course; participants can complete the course modules at their own pace. To access the course you will be required to enter an enrollment key - Please enter this key BUILD72 ( capital letter BUILD) To access this course you will need to create an account. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org