Join COSTI's Virtual Employment Resource Workshops. Learn about the skills that are useful in looking for employment. Accessible at any time of the day at your own pace.
It is a wonderful class.
Absolutely, I like this on-line class very much.
Compared with those on-site class, it saved my time and TTC tokens.
A couple of days back I attented the online webinar for orientation of costi online services.I loved it a lot and was really helpfull.Our e fasilitator Haroula was so clear in her explanation and gave relevent details.Hope to see these type of webinar on different topics in near future.Keep the good work up!
I would like to thank you so much for the wealth of information I've had it through learning courses. The courses have completely changed my plan, the way of thinking and guided me to completely different route. I'm sure that the change is going to bring mutual and valuable benefits for Canada and my family. Thank you So Much and God Bless you all.
Overall excellent course. I thank the management and staff for the same.
COSTI's five Employment Service Centres provide close-at-hand locations with all the information and tools to assist you with a successful job search.
COSTI Employment Centre Locations
1. You need to create an account to register with COSTI Online Services before you are able to take any of the online workshops or courses. You may take this short tutorial on how you can create your account if you need assistance.
2. Once you create and confirm your account, within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) You will be contacted by e-mail by one of our staff, who will provide you with information and the enrollment key of the course (s) or workshop (s) that you have selected.
NOTE: You will be provided with the enrollment key for all Employment Strategies for Professionals courses 3 days before the course starts.
If you have any questions you can email us at:
or click our virtual office when someone is available
January 2015: COSTI's Upcoming MS Word and Excel Training. Click HERE for more information.
January 22: Canada Job Expo Job Fair
* Due to high volume of applicants, we cannot reply to telephone inquiries. All communication should be through email on a priority basis
* DO NOT share your username/password or the enrollment key with anyone (Courses are free)
* Creating an account and filling out an application does NOT guarantee you a spot in the next upcoming courses. If your workshop is full you will be given a spot in the next course
The use of this website is bound by the terms and conditions of use governed by COSTI Immigrant Services. Click here to access the Terms and Conditions.