|9||10||Today Tuesday, 11 March 11||12||13||14||15|
Join COSTI's Virtual Employment Resource Workshops. Learn about the skills that are useful in looking for work. Accessible at any time of the day at your own pace.
Electronic Job Search (1 Week)
March 17 to March 21,2014
Writing a Winning Resume (1 Week)
March 24 to March 28,2014
Customer Service Preparation (3 Weeks)
April 7 to April 25,2014
Starting your Own Business Part I ( 2 Week)
April 14 to April 25,2014
For a full list of COSTI online courses and self-directed workshops please scroll down below to Course Categories
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN ONLINE
First time learning online? Not sure if this is right for you? Then you may want to take this self assessment to see if you are ready. It is a simple course that you can read and understand what is online learning. To access the course, create an account, click below under courses: "Are You Ready to learn Online" then follow the directions. Good Luck
It is a wonderful class.
Absolutely, I like this on-line class very much.
Compared with those on-site class, it saved my time and TTC tokens.
A couple of days back I attented the online webinar for orientation of costi online services.I loved it a lot and was really helpfull.Our e fasilitator Haroula was so clear in her explanation and gave relevent details.Hope to see these type of webinar on different topics in near future.Keep the good work up!
I would like to thank you so much for the wealth of information I've had it through learning courses. The courses have completely changed my plan, the way of thinking and guided me to completely different route. I'm sure that the change is going to bring mutual and valuable benefits for Canada and my family. Thank you So Much and God Bless you all.
Overall excellent course. I thank the management and staff for the same.
COSTI's five Employment Service Centres provide close-at-hand locations with all the information and tools to assist you with a successful job search.
COSTI Employment Centre Locations
1. You need to create an account to register with COSTI before you are able to take any of the workshops or courses. You may take this short tutorial on how you can create your account if you need assistance.
2. Once you create and confirm your account, you will be contacted by email by one of our staff, who will provide you with the enrollment key of the course or workshop that you have selected.
NOTE: You will be provided with the enrollment key for all Employment Strategies for Professionals courses 3 days before the course starts.
If you have any questions you can email us at:
or click our virtual office when someone is available
* Due to high volume of applicants, we cannot reply to telephone inquiries. All communication should be through email on a priority basis
* DO NOT share your username/password or the enrollment key with anyone (Courses are free)
* Creating an account and filling out an application does NOT guarantee you a spot in the next upcoming courses. If your workshop is full you will be given a spot in the next course
The use of this website is bound by the terms and conditions of use governed by COSTI Immigrant Services. Click here to access the Terms and Conditions.